This is the way I have done to propagate roses by cuttings in the past two years.
How to Propagate Roses From Cuttings
8 steps guide to Propagate Roses From Cuttings (Homemade)
- Taking stimulate root roses. I used drugs HVP roots NAA 1000ppm
- Handle the rose before cuttings for propagation
- Dip the bottom of the branches of the tree rose to stimulate rooting solution was prepared
- Glass as cuttings for roses
- Growing roses for cuttings
- cuttings into plastic cups roses
- Use a nylon bag as a mini greenhouse for roses stem cuttings
- The cuttings cool to roses
Make the cuttings 25cm long, cutting above a bud at the top to remove the shoot tip and below one at the base. Leave one leaf at the top and remove all the lower leaves. Dip the base of the cutting into rooting hormone mixture. Insert several cuttings into a large pot of gritty compost.